PSEG Long Island Incentives For Energy Efficiency Projects
PSEG Long Island customers may be eligible for incentives for qualified energy efficiency projects. Energy Finance Solutions is proud support PSEG Long Island's programs.
These improvements can:
- Save you money
- Increase your home comfort
- Improve your home’s value
- Improve your indoor air quality
- Make your home more resilient against the impacts of climate change, like extreme high and low temperatures and more pollutants in the air
PSEG Long Island customers may qualify for incentives through the following programs:
- PSEG Long Island Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® Program
Customers with non-electric heat are eligible for a free comprehensive home energy assessment with a participating contractor. After the assessment, customers will receive a detailed report with recommendations for money-saving energy efficiency upgrades. Customers with a total household income equal to or lower than 60% of the State Median Income may take advantage of enhanced rebates.
- PSEG Long Island Home Comfort PLUS Program
Rebates are available for air source heat pumps purchased from and installed by contractors. Customers with a total household income equal to or lower than 60% of the State Median Income may qualify for free installation with little to no out of pocket cost.
Income-qualified customers may also be eligible for two reduced-interest loan products through the Green Jobs-Green New York (GJGNY) program. For information on GJGNY loan products, please visit the NYSERDA Residential Financing Program page.
What qualifies for incentives?
Project eligibility varies by program. Expand the sections below to learn about the available programs and what types of projects qualify. Final eligibility is subject to the review and approval of the PSEG Long Island Energy Efficiency Team.
Please see the general guide to eligible incentives available through the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® program. Eligibility may vary based on the energy efficiency requirements for each upgrade type, results of the comprehensive home assessment, primary heating fuel type, and funding source. Please consult your program-eligible contractor for more information.
PSEG Long Island offers valuable rebates on a variety of compact ENERGY STAR® rated heat pump models to fit any space. Please consult your program-eligible contractor for more information.
Help me find an approved contractor
- For a listing of participating contractors for the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® program, please click here.
- For a listing of participating contractors for the Home Comfort PLUS program, please click here.
How can I qualify?
Customers who meet EmPower New York Income Eligibility Guidelines be eligible qualify for income-qualified incentives. The current income guidelines for EmPower New York are set at 60% of the State Median Income. Find additional details on NYSERDA's website around specific income guidelines.
I'm ready to get started!
To be income screened, all applicants will be required to provide a completed PSEG Long Island Energy Audit, along with household income documentation.
There are two ways to apply:
- Apply online - Applying online is the fastest way to receive a decision. Complete and submit the online incentive application. The button below will allow you to apply for either incentives only, or incentives and financing available in New York.
- Print the application - Download the Residential Household Income Screening Application to apply for an incentive only. Mail or fax the completed application to Energy Finance Solutions at the address below.
Energy Finance Solutions
431 Catalyst Way
Madison, WI 53719